About the Consortium
Consortium Goals and Action Teams
The Consortium has four Action Teams that support the Vision through associated Goals.
1. Goal: Increase collaboration and strengthen partnerships through developing an effective network of Riparian Consortium members.
2. Leads: James River Association, Dialogue + Design Associates
3. Contact: Christine Gyovai, email@example.com
Knowledge Network Team
1. Goal: Build knowledge and capacity about best practices and innovation to ensure the use of the best researched methods for the greatest success of riparian restoration.
2. Leads: Chesapeake Bay Landscape Professional (CBLP) Program , Stroud Water Research Center (Stroud), Center for Watershed Protection (CWP)
3. Contacts: Shereen Hughes and Beth Ginter, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Targeting & Outreach Team
1. Goal: Build awareness of the importance of riparian areas and deliver outreach based on identified partner priorities, landowner interests, and restoration opportunity areas to increase strategic riparian investments.
2. Team Leads: James River Association, GreenFin Studio, Center for Watershed Protection
3. Contact: Casey Johnson, firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Goal: Coordinate implementation and fill funding gaps to support a holistic approach to riparian restoration projects that leverage partner resources and expertise.
2. Team Leads: James River Association, Trout Unlimited
3. Contact: Amber Ellis, email@example.com
How can you get involved
Join our mailing list and meetings
Sign up for the monthly newsletter! »
Join an Action Team
Membership is open to anyone. These teams move ideas into action.
Join the Steering Committee
The decision-making body for the Consortium meets monthly.